- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Location: Bath County Remove
Shows land in Bath County, Virginia. Pen-and-ink on 2 sheets pasted together at corner, on tracing linen, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H314 Includes inset of map entitled: Map of Walker's Mountain and vicinity, scale 1:160,000 and a probable geological cross section. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 229.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1879