- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670