- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- China-India border.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: German Remove
Cadastral map showing names of owners, businesses, "Chinese occupancy," "Chinese gambling houses," and "White occupants." "The map and colors show only the first, or street floor of Chinatown and the occupancy of same." LC copy annotated in pencil Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes note and list of names of Mayor and Supervisors.
- Contributor: Farwell, Willard - Kunkler, John E. - Pond, E. - Bosqui Eng. & Print. Co.
- Date: 1998