- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Republic of Liberia
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A. Remove Location: Town Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Losses across upper half of sheet, all edges significantly foxed, significant staining throughout. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2007-159
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A. - Friend & Au
- Date: 1857