- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The city of New York.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Cazenovia Region Remove
Cadastral survey wall map showing buildings, lot lines, and landowners' names. Relief shown by hachures. Originally issued as a wall map; wooden rods removed from top and bottom edges of sheet. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset "Sketch of creek & plank road from the corporation boundary to Chittenango Falls", ill. of "Cazenovia Seminary", and ...
- Contributor: Hart, Henry - Miller & Co.
- Date: 1852