- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The city of New York.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Texas Remove Contributor: Hedick, J. D. Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "General Land Office, Austin, Texas February 1922." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Hedick, J. D. - Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1922