- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Grand Canyon
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670