- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Grand Canyon
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia]
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Date: 1877