- Yellowstone National Park
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Albemarle County (va.) Remove
Shows magisterial districts and names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. "Eng. by Worley & Bracher." "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1875 by G. Peyton in the of the Librarian of Congress at Washington." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "Table of distances," statistical information, and ill. LC copy imperfect: Discoloration ...
- Contributor: Peyton, G. (green Peyton) - Worley & Bracher - Peyton, G.
- Date: 1875