- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia]
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Date: 1877