- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Grand Canyon
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- New Zealand.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- The city of New York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia]
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Date: 1877