- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- China-India border.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Logan County (w. Va.) Remove
Plat of the partition of Moore & Beckley survey of 170,038 a. in the counties of Giles & Logan, Virginia.
"Surveyed for Andrew Moore & John Beckley, Nov. 2nd, 1794." Shows names of some residents. Pen-an-ink and pencil over col. grid, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. In upper right corner in red ink: Moore & Beckley patent. "Plat copied from bundle of 'cases ended." In the lower left corner: Sev. P. Ker. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H327 In pencil on verso: 223. ...
- Date: 1794