- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- New Zealand.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Roanoke Region (va.) Remove
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. Title and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink and pencil over 3/4-inch pencil grid, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H330 Includes large inset of property owners. In pencil on verso: 484 crossed out. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Date: 188?