- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Grand Canyon
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Ivory Coast.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Map of the environs of Washington : compiled from Boschkes' map of the District of Columbia and from surveys of the U.S. Coast Survey showing the line of the defences of Washington ...
Shows buildings, rural property lines, householders' names, and vegetation. Relief shown by contours and hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings. India ink, col. ink, and col. wash. Northern section is printed map with ms. annotation. Remainder is completely ms. Originally drawn on 4 sheets, assembled to 1 sheet, and sectioned to 6 parts. On verso on label affixed to cloth backing: No. 187. ...
- Contributor: Barnard, J. G. (john Gross) - Boschke, A. - United States Coast Survey - Barnard, J. G.
- Date: 1865