- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- China-India border.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Survey of parts of lots nos. 251 & 252 in Beattie & Hawkins addition to Georgetown D.C. : owned by Peter Dill Esq.
Cadastral survey map of tracts adjacent to "High Street Continued." Black ink, red ink, and yellow wash. Annotated in lead pencil and mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault DCP
- Contributor: Brewer, H. W. (henry W.) - Brewer, H. W.
- Date: 1882