- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Republic of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Plats of the Wilson Cary Nicholas surveys (from the originals) made in Wythe and Russell Counties, Virginia, now Mercer, Raleigh, Wyoming, McDowell, and Logan counties, West Virginia
Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H217 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1795