- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Grand Canyon
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The city of New York.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia]
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Date: 1877