- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The city of New York.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- New Zealand.
Plat of the partition of Moore & Beckley survey of 170,038 a. in the counties of Giles & Logan, Virginia.
"Surveyed for Andrew Moore & John Beckley, Nov. 2nd, 1794." Shows names of some residents. Pen-an-ink and pencil over col. grid, mounted on cloth. Includes notes. In upper right corner in red ink: Moore & Beckley patent. "Plat copied from bundle of 'cases ended." In the lower left corner: Sev. P. Ker. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H327 In pencil on verso: 223. ...
- Date: 1794