- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- China-India border.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Augusta County (va.) Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia]
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Date: 1877