- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Buildings Remove
Shows buildings in different colors, some landowners' names, and unidentified profiles along streets. Probably drawn by Nicholas King. Black ink, red ink, and watercolors. Watermark: Budgen 1799 (with device under crown). Soiled, torn, assembled from small sheets of paper, thirded, edged with cloth, and annotated in lead pencil on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: King, N. (nicholas) - King, N.
- Date: 1799