- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Cities and Towns Remove Location: Franklin County Remove
Shows buildings with names of property owners. Relief shown by hachures. "Engraved, printed, colored and mounted at H.F. Walling & Co.'s Map Establishment." "Entered according to Act of Congress A.D. 1857 by H.F. Walling in the Clerks Office of the District of Massachusetts." Cobb, D.A. Vt. maps, 309 LC Land ownership maps, 1187 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a ...
- Contributor: Walling, Henry Francis - Baker, Tilden & Co.
- Date: 1857