- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- London &c. actually surveyed
Map of that part of the city of Washington on which is situated a house and graveyard belonging to David Burns : at present occupied by James Burns.
Covers area bounded by 9th, 11th, G, nd I streets N.W. Shows house and graveyard dimensions, block dimensions, and block numbers. Black, brown, and red inks. Watermarked (fleur-de-lis under crown). Mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington, 65 Cited in preliminary cataloging: Toner collection 10. Vault DCP
- Contributor: King, N. (nicholas) - King, N.
- Date: 1796