- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Grand Canyon
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Henrico County Remove
Shows names of some residents. Relief shown by hachures. "This map is reduced to one-third of original scale." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Title on verso obscured by mounting. LC copy annotated in red ink to show post offices. In lower left: 229A.
- Contributor: Redd, James T. - A. Hoen & Co.
- Date: 1887