- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Grand Canyon
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
[Map of Royal Land Company of Virginia lands in Rockingham, and Augusta counties Virginia, and Pendleton County, West Virginia]
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink, watercolor, and pencil over pencil grid on 3 sheets pasted together sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H269 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 330 crossed out.
- Contributor: Oltmanns, C. W. - Royal Land Company
- Date: 1877