- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Wayne County Remove Location: Lyons Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Includes 26 insets, 11 views, 1855 census data, business directories, and table of distances. "Entered according to Act of Congress by R. P. Smith, in the year 1858 ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania." LC Land ownership maps, 576 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: French, J. H. (john Homer) - Gillette, John E. - Smith, Robert Pearsall - French, J. H.
- Date: 1858