- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- New Zealand.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Revolution Remove Contributor: Cadwalader, John] Remove
Scale not given. Title on verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1271 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Reconnaissance map showing "Gen Lesley, or headquarters" position with entrenchments near Princeton on December 31, 1776. Apparently the map referred to by General Cadwalader in his letter to General Washington, dated Crosswicks, Dec. 31, 1776. Includes ...
- Contributor: [cadwalader, John]
- Date: 1776