- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Rivers Remove Subject: Camden County (ga.) Remove
[Map of the coast of Georgia, bordering on Camden and Glynn counties, showing also the course and soundings of the Alatamaha, Turtle, Crooked, St. Mary's, Great Satilla, and Little Satilla rivers.]
Scale ca. 1:70,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. LC copy imperfect: lower right corner missing. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Soundings shown in fathoms and feet. Shows landowners. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1597 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Date: 1780