- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Buildings, Structures, Etc Remove
Scale ca. 1:45,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows points of defense. Oriented with north to the right. "No. 2." "No. 1 et 2. Ensemble." Includes sailing "Instruction." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1549 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: France. Dépôt Des Cartes Et Plans De La Marine - Sartine, Antoine De
- Date: 1778