- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Southern States Remove Language: English Remove Location: American Border Region Remove
Map of Texas, showing the line of the Texas and New Orleans Rail Road, and its connections in the U.S. and adjacent territories.
Shows railroads actually built, partially finished, under contract, and chartered but not under contract. Covers area of the U.S. Southwest and northern Mexico and includes Louisiana, Arkansas, and parts of adjacent states.
- Contributor: Gentry, A. M. - Texas and New Orleans Railroad Company
- Date: 1860