- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Southern States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639