- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- China-India border.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Texas Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Childress (tex.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 905 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1890