- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The city of New York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- New Zealand.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Texas Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: Coahuila Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Date: 1846