- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A capital do Brasil.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1930 to 1939 Remove Subject: Texas Remove Location: Frio County Remove
Blueprint Shows land ownership. "February, 1893." "Traced June, 1935." LC Land ownership maps, 979 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beaumont, G. N.
- Date: 1893