- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- China-India border.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Texas Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Red River Remove
Shows the Red River valley in Arkansas and Louisiana, indicates the location of Camp Worth near Logansport, Louisiana, and the battle sites of April 8 and 9, 1864, between Mansfield and Pleasant Hill, Louisiana. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 241.2 Endorsed in lower left corner: No. 210. Respectfully forwd. Richd. M. Venable Capt. & Chf. Topol. Bur. West La. Ark. Title, date, and ...
- Contributor: Venable, Richard M. (richard Morton) - Venable, Richard M.
- Date: 1864