- New Zealand.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The city of New York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1930 Remove Subject: Texas Remove
Shows land ownership. Blueprint. LC Land ownership maps, 1109 "Re-traced - Feb-1930." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Texas. General Land Office
- Date: 1874