- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Grand Canyon
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Ivory Coast.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1970-1979 Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Boyd, Charles H. Remove
Scale ca. 1:31,000 (not "1:20,000"). Photocopy; blue line print. Relief shown by contours. "Register no. 934." Stamped on: 453 754 1. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 153.9 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. AACR2
- Contributor: Boyd, Charles H. - Thomas, George Henry - Tennessee Valley Authority
- Date: 1975