- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Republic of Liberia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639