- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639