- Grand Canyon
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The city of New York.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639