- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Republic of Liberia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639