- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: North America Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639