- Chicago, central business section.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- The city of New York.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: North America Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639