- Battle of Monocacy.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Southern States Remove
Scale ca. 1:6,300,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris and Ferro. Based on Rigobert Bonne's Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. Shows present area of Southern States. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1403 Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Date: 1785