- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Florida Remove Subject: Gulf Coast Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Covers the Gulf Coast extending from St. Luis de Tampico to Arecifo showing coastal features, rivers, and streams. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639