- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Grand Canyon
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Ivory Coast.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Florida Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove
Scale ca. 1:6,300,000. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris and Ferro. Based on Rigobert Bonne's Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. Shows present area of Southern States. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1403 Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Date: 1785