- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Hudson River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639