- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- General map of Cairo.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York City Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670