- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The city of New York.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Location: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results