- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Republic of Liberia
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Location: Chestnut Hill Remove
Relief shown by hachures on some maps and by landform drawings on some views. Individual map/view titles in German; statements of attribution in Latin. Statements of attribution differ: Ioh. Martin Will excudit Aug. Vind. -- Ioh. Martin Will. excud. Aug. Vind. -- Ioh. Mart. Will exc. Aug. Vind. Title devised by cataloger. Orientation differs. Includes index to military points of interest. Some maps also ...
- Contributor: Will, Johann Martin
- Date: 1777
Look inside: 10 results