- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Naval Operations, German Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results